Login  |  Register
Infinitihelp.com - All About Infiniti
Do-It-Yourself Maintenance Owners Manuals Recalls/Campaigns Service Bulletins Service Manuals Infiniti OBDII Codes Glossary & Acronyms More...
Member's Ride Photos Stock Photo Gallery
Classifieds - For Sale Classifieds - Wanted To Buy Classifieds - Mechanic Wanted Classifieds - Auto Services
Register FAQ Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Forums > > > 2006 QX56
Forgot Password? Join Us!

2006 QX56
2006 Infiniti QX56 Service Recalls/Campaigns
New entries announced in forum Latest Uploads
Allowances: 0 files/0 used

Sort by

Entries Show full/short entries
Access denied ITB10-072b Safety Recall Campaign
2004–2006 INFINITI QX56; VOLUNTARY SAFETY RECALL CAMPAIGN ECM RELAY
Infiniti is conducting a voluntary safety recall campaign on Applied Vehicles to replace an ECM relay with a new one at no charge for parts or labor. On some of the potentially affected vehicles, oxidation on the electrical contacts in the relay may lead to engine performance issues, including the possibility of stalling at low engine speeds.

Discussion Thread

Send to Friend Suggest other entries I might like
12-23-2010
310.54 Kbytes Hits 36
Access denied ITB10-033a Safety Recall Campaign
-REVISED-
2004-2010 INFINITI QX56; VOLUNTARY SAFETY RECALL CAMPAIGN EQUIPMENT / SERVICE PARTS SUSPENSION LOWER LINK
Infiniti is conducting a voluntary safety recall campaign for suspension lower link service parts that fit MY 2004 through 2010 QX56 vehicles. A small number of suspension lower link service parts sold between November 25, 2009 and May 14, 2010 may have welds that are out of specification.

Discussion Thread

08-25-2010
893.40 Kbytes Hits 28
Access denied ITB10-020a Safety Recall Campaign
-REVISED-
2005–2009 INFINITI QX56; VOLUNTARY SAFETY RECALL CAMPAIGN FUEL GAUGE INACCURACY
Infiniti is conducting a voluntary recall campaign on certain MY2005-2009 QX56 vehicles to address a potential fuel gauge inaccuracy. Specifically, the issue can cause the fuel gauge to show that the vehicle still has some fuel, typically about one quarter tank, when the fuel tank is actually empty. To remedy this potential condition, Infiniti is conducting this Voluntary Safety Recall Campaign to replace the fuel level sending unit with a new one at no charge for parts or labor.

Discussion Thread

05-20-2010
643.29 Kbytes Hits 35
Access denied ITB08-034c Safety Recall Campaign
-REVISED-
2004–2006 INFINITI QX56; VOLUNTARY RECALL CAMPAIGN AIR CONDITIONER CONDENSER FAN
The air conditioning condenser fan motor in the subject vehicles was manufactured out of specification allowing for excessive water intrusion and inadequate drainage of moisture. If enough moisture accumulates in the motor, corrosion may occur, leading to increased temperature in the motor. Because of the motor’s unique structure, this increased temperature could melt its wiring insulation and other plastic components and ultimately result in a fire. To correct the issue, Infiniti will inspect, and as needed, install a thermal protector kit on the air conditioning condenser fan at no charge for parts of labor.

Discussion Thread

12-11-2008
1.48 Mbytes Hits 54
Access denied ITB06-005 Service Campaign
2006 INFINITI QX56; VOLUNTARY SERVICE CAMPAIGN FRONT AXLE FLANGE BOLTS (4WD)
On some 2006 model year Infiniti QX56 four-wheel drive equipped vehicles, there is the possibility that the bolts attaching the front drive shafts to the front final drive assembly may not have been tightened properly. This may result in the front drive shafts coming loose and cause a vibration or noise in the vehicle front end. If the front drive shaft becomes disconnected, it may be damaged or cause damage to other vehicle components.
However, the ability to control the vehicle will not be affected. Infiniti is conducting a Service Campaign to retighten the front drive shaft bolts to the proper specification.

02-15-2006
307.30 Kbytes Hits 8

CarZone Auto | Nissan and Infiniti Service Center