Login  |  Register
Infinitihelp.com - All About Infiniti
Do-It-Yourself Maintenance Owners Manuals Recalls/Campaigns Service Bulletins Service Manuals Infiniti OBDII Codes Glossary & Acronyms More...
Member's Ride Photos Stock Photo Gallery
Classifieds - For Sale Classifieds - Wanted To Buy Classifieds - Mechanic Wanted Classifieds - Auto Services
Register FAQ Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Forums > > > > ITB02-012 Safety Recall Campaign
Forgot Password? Join Us!

2002 I35
2002 Infiniti I35 Service Recalls/Campaigns
New entries announced in forum Latest Uploads
Allowances: 0 files/0 used

Entries
Access denied ITB02-012 Safety Recall Campaign
2002 INFINITI I35; VOLUNTARY RECALL CAMPAIGN ACCELERATOR PEDAL STOP
Nissan Motor Ltd. has determined that some 2002 model year Infiniti I35 vehicles may have a defect which relates to motor vehicle safety. Under usual driving conditions, the stopper for the accelerator pedal will prevent excessive movement of the accelerator position sensor. However, if the driver pushes the pedal to the stopper with overly excessive force while at the same time pushing it to the right, the pedal may “over travel” due to the design of the stopper. This could cause the engine malfunction indicator lamp to come on and the engine speed to be severely limited. If this occurs unexpectedly, it could lead to a crash.

Category 2002 I35 

Send to Friend Suggest other entries I might like
03-08-2002
196.06 Kbytes Hits 25

CarZone Auto | Nissan and Infiniti Service Center