Login  |  Register
Infinitihelp.com - All About Infiniti
Do-It-Yourself Maintenance Owners Manuals Recalls/Campaigns Service Bulletins Service Manuals Infiniti OBDII Codes Glossary & Acronyms More...
Member's Ride Photos Stock Photo Gallery
Classifieds - For Sale Classifieds - Wanted To Buy Classifieds - Mechanic Wanted Classifieds - Auto Services
Register FAQ Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Forums > > > 1999 QX4
Forgot Password? Join Us!

1999 QX4
1999 Infiniti QX4 Service Recalls/Campaigns
New entries announced in forum Latest Uploads
Allowances: 0 files/0 used

Sort by

Entries Show full/short entries
Access denied ITB11-041e Service Campaign
-REVISED-
1997-2003 INFINITI QX4; VOLUNTARY SERVICE CAMPAIGN IN NON SALT STATES LEFT FRONT STRUT HOUSING CORROSION
Infiniti is conducting a voluntary safety recall campaign on certain model year 1997 – 2003 QX4 vehicles that are currently registered in Salt States to inspect for corrosion, and if necessary repair the front strut housing panels.

Discussion Thread

Send to Friend Suggest other entries I might like
08-11-2012
2.18 Mbytes Hits 42
Access denied ITB11-039d Safety Recall Campaign
-REVISED-
1997-2003 INFINITI QX4; VOLUNTARY SAFETY RECALL CAMPAIGN IN SALT STATES LEFT FRONT STRUT HOUSING CORROSION
Infiniti is conducting a voluntary safety recall campaign on certain model year 1997 – 2003 QX4 vehicles that are currently registered in States where heavy concentrations of road salt are used in the winter to inspect for corrosion, and if necessary repair the front strut housing panels.

Discussion Thread

08-11-2012
2.06 Mbytes Hits 18
Access denied ITB11-027b Safety Recall Campaign
-SUPERSEDED-
1997-2003 INFINITI QX4; VOLUNTARY SAFETY RECALL CAMPAIGN FRONT STRUT HOUSING CORROSION INSPECTION
This bulletin has been superseded by service recall ITB11-039 and ITB11-041

Discussion Thread

07-15-2011
37.83 Kbytes Hits 11
Access denied ITB07-041 Safety Recall Campaign
1997-2001 INFINITI QX4; VOLUNTARY RECALL CAMPAIGN QX4 FUEL FILLER TUBE
Infiniti has determined that a defect that relates to motor vehicle safety exists in some 1997-2001 model year Infiniti QX4 vehicles. The fuel filler tube may have an insufficient amount of coating at the lower mounting bracket. If there is insufficient coating, corrosion may occur in geographic areas that regularly use road salt in the winter. This corrosion can result in perforation of the fuel filler tube and fuel leakage. If there is fuel leakage
in the presence of an ignition source, a fire can result.

Discussion Thread

11-25-2007
413.06 Kbytes Hits 57
Access denied ITB01-056a Safety Recall Campaign
-REVISED-
1997-2001 INFINITI QX4; VOLUNTARY RECALL CAMPAIGN REAR DOOR (HATCH) STRUT BRACKET REPLACEMENT
Nissan Motor Ltd. has determined that some Infiniti QX4 vehicles may have a defect which relates to motor vehicle safety. One or both brackets for the rear door (hatch) struts may bend as a result of not being made to specification. Bent brackets could cause a rattling noise from the rear of the vehicle, and also result in the strut(s) detaching from the bracket(s) when opening or closing the rear door. If both struts detach from the brackets, an opened rear door could rapidly fall down and possibly strike someone.

10-18-2001
204.26 Kbytes Hits 47

CarZone Auto | Nissan and Infiniti Service Center