Login  |  Register
Infinitihelp.com - All About Infiniti
Do-It-Yourself Maintenance Owners Manuals Recalls/Campaigns Service Bulletins Service Manuals Infiniti OBDII Codes Glossary & Acronyms More...
Member's Ride Photos Stock Photo Gallery
Classifieds - For Sale Classifieds - Wanted To Buy Classifieds - Mechanic Wanted Classifieds - Auto Services
Register FAQ Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Forums > > > > View Comments and Ratings
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Access denied ITB07-036b
-REVISED-
2006-2007 INFINITI M; CELL PHONE SOUND QUALITY
When making a call using a Bluetooth phone, the person being called says:
• Your voice sounds garbled
• Your words are clipped at the beginning of the word
• They cannot understand what you are saying

Discussion Thread

Category 2006 M 

Send to Friend Suggest other entries I might like
09-18-2008
719.79 Kbytes Hits 353
Keywords: sound phone cell bluetooth
Comments/ratings
0 * pie 10-28-2007 06:17 PM
I have had this same issue since linking my Motorola Razr V3m. I contacted my dealer via cell phone link from the car and they agreed the sound was garbled and difficult to understand on both ends. They indicated that Infiniti was aware of the problem and working on a resolution. At this point (8 months later) they have presented me with no solution. I have tried linking another cellphone (Palm Treo) and the sound quality is better but still not clear. Is the problem with Infiniti's implementation of the Bluetooth standard or is there a particular cell phone/carrier that just works better in a car bluetooth environment?

Sort by