Login  |  Register
Infinitihelp.com - All About Infiniti
Do-It-Yourself Maintenance Owners Manuals Recalls/Campaigns Service Bulletins Service Manuals Infiniti OBDII Codes Glossary & Acronyms More...
Member's Ride Photos Stock Photo Gallery
Classifieds - For Sale Classifieds - Wanted To Buy Classifieds - Mechanic Wanted Classifieds - Auto Services
Register FAQ Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Forums > > > 2005 Q45
Forgot Password? Join Us!

2005 Q45
2005 Infiniti Q45 Service Bulletins
New entries announced in forum Latest Uploads
Allowances: 0 files/0 used

Keyword Filter

Sort by

Entries Show full/short entries
Access denied ITB08-024b
-REVISED-
ALL INFINITI MODELS; SRS PRECAUTIONS DURING SERVICE

Information necessary to service the Supplemental Restraint System (SRS) safely is included in the “RESTRAINTS” section of the Electronic Service Manual (ESM) for each vehicle, which includes: Turning the ignition switch OFF, disconnecting both battery terminals, and waiting at least 3 minutes before performing any service on the SRS.

Discussion Thread

Send to Friend Suggest other entries I might like
10-10-2008
49.92 Kbytes Hits 384
Keywords: airbag srs precautions
Access denied ITB08-022a
-REVISED-
2004 TO PRESENT ALL INFINITI MODELS; SPECIAL AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION FLUID REQUIREMENT
If Warranty repairs are being done on a transmission listed in the chart below, the listed fluid must be used. A claim to Infiniti for warranty, service contract, or goodwill repairs to the transmissions listed below may be denied if Genuine Nissan ATF Fluid is not used as specified by the part # in this bulletin.

Discussion Thread

08-08-2008
46.63 Kbytes Hits 496
Keywords: transmission fluid a/t
Access denied ITB05-051a
-REVISED-
VARIOUS INFINITI MODELS; AIR FLOW METER SERVICE
The airflow meter needs to be replaced for any reason

07-22-2008
840.21 Kbytes Hits 458
Keywords: air flow meter
Access denied ITB04-020e
-REVISED-
VARIOUS INFINITI MODELS; TRAILER LIGHT WIRING
This TSB contains the appropriate hookup points for connecting a trailer light wiring harness to the towing vehicle’s electrical system.

03-13-2008
75.87 Kbytes Hits 220
Keywords: wiring hitch trailer harness
Access denied ITB08-014
2004-2008 ALL INFINITI MODELS; TPMS SENSOR SEAL LEAK
When repairing an air leak at a TPMS (Tire Pressure Monitor System) sensor seal, a seal is now available
separately.

Discussion Thread

03-11-2008
49.44 Kbytes Hits 279
Keywords: leak seal sensor tpms
Access denied ITB99-014d
-REVISED-
1992-2008 ALL INFINITI MODELS; FLAT TOWING OF INFINITI VEHICLES
This Bulletin contains guidelines for towing Infiniti vehicles with all four wheels on the ground (sometimes called "flat towing"). Customers sometimes use this method when towing the vehicle behind a recreational vehicle, such as a motor home.

03-06-2008
52.89 Kbytes Hits 290
Keywords: towing flat
Access denied ITB06-023a
-REVISED-
1997-2008 ALL INFINITI; DTC FOR VARIABLE VALVE TIMING CONTROL FUNCTION
The MIL is on with any of the following DTCs stored: P0011, P0014, P0021, P0024, P1110, P1135.
NOTE: The engine may also have Camshaft Sprocket rattle noise and/or other engine noise.

01-25-2008
54.83 Kbytes Hits 977
Keywords: p1135 p0024 p0014 mil p1110 p0021 p0011 dtc
Access denied ITB99-043c
-REVISED-
ALL INFINITI MODELS; PAINT SWELL/STAIN/SPOTS UNDER PAINT GUARD FILM
In an effort to protect the paint finish, Paint Guard Film (PGF) is applied on each new Infiniti vehicle.
Paint Guard Film (PGF) is a temporary white plastic protective film that is applied by the factory to the horizontal painted surfaces of the vehicle. The PGF protects the paint finish during vehicle handling, transportation and storage from harmful elements such as acid rain, iron particles, bird droppings, tree sap and other environmental contaminants.

Discussion Thread

12-20-2007
82.70 Kbytes Hits 381
Keywords: paint stains
Access denied ITB00-024e
-REVISED-
ALL INFINITI MODELS; BRAKE NOISE/JUDDER/PEDAL FEEL DIAGNOSIS AND REPAIR
This bulletin is to assist you in responding to customer questions about brake operation, and provides diagnostic and repair information for each item listed, if any should occur. Most brake issues fall into the following categories:
a. Brake Noise: A squeak, squeal, clunk, or groan that occurs when the brakes are applied or released.
b. Brake Judder: A vibration that can be felt in the vehicle, steering wheel, or brake pedal when the brakes are applied.
c. Pedal Feel: The effort needed to operate the brakes is too high or too low.

08-08-2007
95.59 Kbytes Hits 1708
Keywords: pedal noise judder brake
Access denied ITB00-031a
-REVISED-
1997 AND UP ALL INFINITI MODELS; MODIFICATIONS TO AND/OR TAMPERING WITH THE SUPPLEMENTAL SIDE AIR BAG SYSTEM AND/OR THE AIR BAG OCCUPANT CLASSIFICATION SENSOR
Modifications to and/or tampering of any kind with Supplemental Side Air Bags and/or Infiniti Advanced Air Bag System could affect the deployment or performance of the air bag system and could result in serious personal injury.

03-06-2007
49.59 Kbytes Hits 209
Keywords: air bag

CarZone Auto | Nissan and Infiniti Service Center